Bar Bets and Tricks
Buy $40 for $30?
Bet Category: Bar Prop Bet
Bet Supplies Needed: Matchbox or small container
The Bet: Its really not a bet, its a sales transaction. Offer $20 and have your slightly drunk, and possibly tired friend to do the same.
Put the $40 in a matchbox or any small container.
Offer to sell him or her the $40 and matchbox for $30.
The Catch: You are making $10 off the deal because you put your $20 in the matchbox and received $30 which equals a $10 profit.
He gives up $20 like you but buys his $20, your $20 and the matchbox for $30. So he spends $50 in all for $40.
1. Offer up $20 and ask your drunk friend to do the same.
2. Let him/her watch you put the $40 into a matchbox or any small box.
3. Tell your friend that there is $40 in the box, which you will sale for only $30. Tell him if he could buy $40 for $30 consistenly, he could make a lot of money.
4. When he accepts, you profit $10 and your friends feels like s(he)'s making money while s(he)'s drunk.
5. Its a Win-Win. You get an extra $10 plus the satisfaction of being one step ahead. Your friend feels good about themselves because they now have $40 for an apparently good price:)
Our Weekly Recommendation
We recommend the Routine Manual wih over 200 pages of the best conversation starters, openers, routines, stories and games which will improve your ability to talk with women or men now!
This entire catalog has routines proven, refined and field tested on the most beautiful women in the world in the toughest Bars and Clubs? This material is PROVEN to work in the most unforgiving places anywhere...
It's better when you know what to say.