Bar Bets and Tricks
Bet Category: Brain Teaser
Bet Supplies Needed: Dime, Nickel and a penny
The Bet: Tell your friend that ‘You have three coins in your hand that add up to sixteen cents’. Then say that ‘One of them isn’t a dime’. ‘What are the coins?’
The Catch: You said one of the coins was not a dime not all the coins. So the nickel and the penny are not a dime.
1. Put a Dime, Nickel and a Penny in your hand. Make sure your friend can’t see them.
2. Tell your friend that ‘You have three coins in your hand that add up to sixteen cents and one of them is not a dime’.
If they can guess, what three coins are in your hand- They Win! If not, you win…
3. Let them try to do the math.
4. When they fail, open your hand and show them the coins.
5. Grab the Penny and then the Nickel and explain that neither one of them is a dime.
6. You win…
Our Weekly Recommendation
We recommend the Routine Manual wih over 200 pages of the best conversation starters, openers, routines, stories and games which will improve your ability to talk with women or men now!
This entire catalog has routines proven, refined and field tested on the most beautiful women in the world in the toughest Bars and Clubs? This material is PROVEN to work in the most unforgiving places anywhere...
It's better when you know what to say.